1. The Rental Contract is made between the Guest named as the lead person on the Booking Form (or the Guest making the booking through the HomeAway website) and the Owner of the accommodation for which the booking is made and is deemed to be made subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. A Rental Contract is formed and the booking is firm once a completed and signed Booking Form, together with a £200 deposit, is received. The balance of the rental fee is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. For bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival, the total rental fee will be due at time of booking. For those Guests booking through HomeAway, the Rental Contract is entered into once they have accepted our Terms & Conditions during the booking process and the deposit/full rental fee is paid to HomeAway.
NOTE: If paying by bank transfer, overseas Guests should ensure that their bank remits an amount equivalent to the sterling amount due with all fees and commissions paid in advance. Any deductions made from the amount received by the Owner's bank will be due and owing by the Guest.
3. Cancellation for whatever reason must be notified in writing or by email to our Property Manager, Sally Richards. If cancellation occurs more than 60 days before the arrival date, a full refund of the rental monies paid by the Guest will be made. If cancellation is made after that point (i.e. less than 60 days before the arrival date) no refund will be made. WE WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT GUESTS TAKE OUT THEIR OWN INSURANCE TO PROTECT AGAINST CANCELLATION.
The Owner has the right to cancel the booking if the rental monies are not paid in full on the date they become due.
Please note those Guests who made their booking through the HomeAway website should notify them direct of any cancellation.
4. Arrival and departure days are Fridays, but short breaks or out-of-season bookings can start any day of the week to suit. The accommodation will be ready after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be departed by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
5. Only the Guest and members of his party notified on the Booking Form are permitted to occupy the accommodation.
6. Guests must agree to take good care of the accommodation and its contents and on departure leave it in a clean and tidy condition. All damages and breakages are the responsibility of the Guest, and their replacement or repair cost will be charged to the Guest and reimbursed to the Owner on demand. However, minor damages and breakages will not normally be charged. Please report any damage or breakages to Sally Richards as soon as possible so they can be mended or replaced before the next Guest's arrival.
7. The Owner shall not be liable to the Guest or members of his party for any accident, loss or damage, injury, expenses, or inconvenience that may be incurred in connection with the rental howsoever suffered or incurred by the Guest. WE RECOMMEND THAT GUESTS TAKE OUT INSURANCE FOR SUCH EVENT.
8. Our SKY package includes free evening (between 7.00p.m. and 7.00a.m.) and weekend calls to UK landlines (including 0845 & 0870) of up to an hour per call. Calls lasting longer than an hour will be charged at the standard rate. It does not include other 08 or premium rate numbers, international numbers or calls to mobile phones. A breakdown of any calls made during your stay which are charged for by SKY will be printed out and an invoice sent to you for settlement.
9. No children under 12 as the property is on a working farm. Babes in arms permitted at Owner's discretion.
10. No pets are allowed
11. We operate a policy of strictly no-smoking within the accommodation.